<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2855871649766473540?origin\x3dhttp://cindygohwxl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
cindygohwxl.blogspot.comY
Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 11:10 AM

Final countdown to 6 Oct for my baby's arrival.. Seems so soon yet feels so slow.. my tummy seems like no space for baby to move around already =) last check up yesterday baby weigh 3.25kg liao.. No wonder my tiredness is getting stronger everyday..

Asked gynae abt the timing part.. we've chosen a timing for the baby to deliver but then gotta induce or maybe ending up caesarean.. So worried and scared.. I hope I dun have to be cut in the tummy cos I'm healthy enough to have natural birth.. Most importantly, caesarean will slow down the process of slimming back again.. Sigh.. if I'm thinking of the baby's future, I'll have to sacrifice myself.. Dunno how and wat to do, seems so lost..

Labels:




About Myself

Name : Cindy Goh
D.O.B : 5th October 1979

My Baby

Name : Alyssa Lim
D.O.B : 25th September 2008

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Links

Ah Ma
Sam & Dom
Cousin Sam
Cousin Wendy
Corin
Ah Girl
Von
Ah Mei
Links
Links
Links