Thursday, November 13, 2008, 10:58 AM
Nowadays still feeling vexed.. whether to go back to work anot.. This is my 1st baby, I really wish to have all my time for her.. But losing my income will be the main concern.. Not saying that my hubby cannot support us all, it's just that I'll lose all the freedom shopping for my own and baby stuffs liao..
If my mother in law were to take care for me, I can only come home and see my baby everyday after 6pm.. Cos she taking care of my boss's 2 kids, later they ask why I always come back early, then ppl will start to talk again.. I did ask my mum whether she wana take care for me anot as she will be jobless after Jan 09.. Unlike confinement time, I didn't confirm wif her before asking hubby ok anot, this time, I've asked properly, confirmed she ok liao then ask hubby.. But still... I get the same reply, always a disappointed one..
My mum said it's ok to look after abt half day, cos the other half, I'll be back to accompany my baby.. This is her 1st grandchild, more or less my baby seems precious to her.. I really hope my hubby can understand, to his family, our baby is just another grandchild while to my family side, she's a little precious princess =), cos she's number 1!
I really dunno how to talk to him, to agree with wat I've proposed.. I just wan more time with my baby and keeping my job for an extra income.. If really cannot, I dunno how long I can stand, everyday waiting for 6pm to come home see my baby.. Maybe I'll have to find other source of income, instead or working for my brother in law..
I'm now still on maternity till 15th Dec, maybe extend the 4th month by then, new yr pass liao then decide to go back work or not.. Think liao oso headache.. Labels: ~Own thoughts~